AIB Corporate Finance, AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge,Dublin 4
Tel: +353 (0)1 64 14481
Mob: +353 (0)86 0249711
John joined AIB Corporate Finance in 2015 following an international career during which he held senior managerial positions across Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East. Through his 24 year career he has primarily specialised on advising companies on raising equity capital in public and private markets including roles with Mitsubishi UFJ Securities, Mizuho Securities, Dresdner Kleinwort Benson and Daiwa Securities.
He has advised and worked on the execution of over 100 transactions globally including;
- Advising on the Initial Public Offering of Deutsche Telekom on the Tokyo Stock Exchange as part of the company’s privatisation. This initial transaction and subsequent follow-on offers /rights issue raised in excess of €25bn combined
- Bookrunner on a €550mn equity linked bond financing for Air-France KLM
- Global Manager and Active Bookrunner a £5bn sale of shares by the UK Government in BT plc
- Advising on the privatisation of and structuring Initial public Offers of shares in Polish banks including Bank BPH and Kreydt Bank S.A.
- Advising a Japanese corporate on a €40mn acquisition of an Italian engineering business (confidential)
- Bookrunner on two global offering of shares in Australian telecommunications company, Telstra, as part of its privatisation
- Advising a UK technology company on a US$45mn pre-IPO fund raising (confidential)
- Bookrunner on a sale of shares in Enel SpA by the Italian Government raising in excess of €12bn in two tranches
- Bookrunner on the €7bn Initial Public Offering of shares in EDF SA as part of the privatisation of the company