AIB Corporate Finance, AIB Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4
Tel: +353 (0)1 64 12503
Mob: +353 (0)86 024 5705
Mark has over 15 years’ experience in the Financial Services Industry working initially as a Senior Corporate Banker in Rabobank & AIB Group. More recently Mark has spent the last 3 years of his career as a Corporate Finance Director in both Mazars Corporate Finance & AIB Corporate Finance.
During his Corporate Banking career Mark developed specific expertise in the Retail, Manufacturing, Food & Agri and Telecoms Sectors. This resulted in him ultimately heading up the Telecoms & Manufacturing Lending Team in AIB Corporate Banking. On joining Mazars Corporate Finance as a Director in 2015 Mark was instrumental in building that business from a standing start to a key income generation unit of the firm within a 3 year period.
Mark has gained significant experience in the Irish Finance Sector working and advising on a wide range of transactions including:
- Adviser to the shareholders of Fastway Couriers on its disposal and MBO backed by MML Growth Capital Partners.
- Adviser to Joyce Supermarket Group on its acquisition of Nestor Supermarket Group.
- Adviser to Storm Technology on its acquisition of Ciall Systems.
- Adviser to the Mr Price Retail Group on raising some growth capital debt facilities.
- Adviser to Cup Print on the raising of a suite of growth capital debt facilities. (Finance Dublin SME Growth Capital Deal of the Year 2017)
- Adviser to Maximum Media on numerous growth capital raising assignments.
Mark is a qualified Accountant with the Association of Certified Chartered Accountants (ACCA), a Qualified Financial Advisor (QFA) and is currently studying towards the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation.’