AIB Corporate Finance, 10 Molesworth Street, Dublin 2, D02 R126
Tel: +353 (0)1 64 19304
Mob: +353 (0)86 830 8706
Niamh O'Neill joined AIB Corporate Finance in 1998 from AIB Branch Banking, having completed the two year AIB Graduate Program.
Niamh gained 10 years experience working as a research analyst for the AIB Corporate Finance and AIB Corporate Banking teams with responsibility to provide a dedicated information & research resource for corporate finance and corporate lending transactions.
Since 2008, Niamh has gained extensive experience advising corporate finance clients across a broad range of industries and has conducted extensive analysis and valuations on a range of sectors including the waste management industry, renewables, telecommunications, food & drug retailing, and hotel & leisure. Recent transaction experience includes:
- Advice to iCare Housing on €15m Senior Debt Raise
- Advice to Greencoat Renewables on the acquisition of four Irish windfarms from Coillte plc
- Advice to Imagine Communications in relation to a €120m investment from Brookfield Business Partners
- Advice to Greencoat Renewables Plc on arranging a €250m Revolving Credit Facility with a club of international lenders
- Advice to Griffin Hotel Group in relation to a working capital debt raising
Niamh has a degree in Business & Legal Studies from UCD and has passed Level 1 & 2 of the CFA Institute's Chartered Financial Analyst program.