Electric Picnic Ticket Give Away
Competition Terms and Conditions:
1) To be eligible for entry each entrant must:
a) be over 18;
b) be resident in the Republic of Ireland; and
c) have an existing Allied Irish Banks p.l.c. (“AIB”) account.
2) To enter the competition each entrant (having complied with term 1 (a) to (c) inclusive) must then follow the clues to find the hidden #EPONTAP vending machine, tap their contactless card and answer the competition question on Tuesday August 28th 2018.
3) Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of AIB and its subsidiaries, affiliates or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
4) Only one entry permitted per person. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
5) The winner shall be the entrant who has complied with the entry requirements, found the hidden #EPONTAP vending machine, tapped their contactless card and answered the competition question on the below competition date.
6) Closing date for receipt of entries is Tuesday August 28th 2018.
7) There are eight prizes on offer. Each prize consists of 2 x Weekend Tickets for Electric Picnic so 16 total tickets will be won; a weekend ticket comprises entry for 1 adult to Electric picnic for the duration of the event (Friday August 31st 2018 to Sunday night September 2nd 2018).
8) The prize is non-transferable. No alternative prize or cash prize will be offered. A winner may not sell their prize, doing so will be grounds for disqualification and the cancellation of tickets to the event.
9) The entrant agrees to the terms and conditions of the competition, including consent for AIB to use photo and video content of the winners in promotional material.
10) The name of the winners may be obtained by any entrant to the competition by sending a stamped addressed envelope to: Everyday Brand Engagement Team, Group Marketing, Block H, Central Park, Leopardstown, Dublin 18, D18CK74. Entrants consent to the disclosure of their name as the winner (if successful).
11) AIB accepts no responsibility for entrants taking part in the Competition and they do so at their own risk. AIB bears no responsibility for any/all liabilities howsoever arising in relation to this competition, including without limitation any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from this competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
12) AIB may not be held liable for any breakdowns, accidents, faults or technical complications in relation to this competition. AIB does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to delays or malfunctions of the Internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network.
13) Entry into the competition will be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant.
14) These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of Ireland and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Ireland with respect to any dispute arising out of or in connection with this competition.
15) The promoter is Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. Registered in Ireland. Registered no. 24173. Registered office: Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.