Personal Shareholder Information
AIB, in conjunction with Computershare Investor Services (the Bank's Registrar) is now offering an online shareholding enquiry service to AIB shareholders. This service is now available from anywhere in the world, 24 hours a day. AIB shareholders can
- Check details of their AIB shareholdings
- Download forms to notify the Registrar of a change in personal details, for example, address, amalgamation of separate accounts etc.
- View share trading history and other relevant information.
Please note that as a security measure you will be asked to enter your "Holder Identifier" number. This is your shareholder account number and may be found on:
1. Your AIB Share Certificate/s
2. Dividend Counterfoils, and/or
3. Other personalised correspondence sent to you by the Registrar.
N.B The number is in the following form: "C0000012345" or "G0000012345".
BY CLICKING ON THE 'Check Your Shareholding' LINK BELOW YOU WILL BE OPENING A NEW WINDOW WHICH LINKS TO THE COMPUTERSHARE WEB SITE. AIB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INFORMATION DISPLAYED ON THE COMPUTERSHARE SITE.