AIB welcomes your thoughts and opinions. If you are engaging with us we ask that you avoid using offensive language, do not use the pages for any illegal activities or to target any member of staff at AIB.
Our Linkedin pages are moderated, and while we don’t like to delete or hide any posts we may need to do so from time to time.
1. Comments, links, images or videos that are obscene, profane or hateful in nature
2. Posts that may be offensive to others
3. Comments that threaten any person or organization or company
4. Successive off-topic posts by a single follower
5. Repetitive tweets copied and pasted or duplicated by single or multiple followers
6. Solicitations or advertisements
7. Comments, links, images or videos that encourage illegal activity
8. Any materials that infringe upon the rights of any third party
9. False comments or claims about AIB or any of its competitors
10. Comments, links, images or videos that AIB deems offensive