|MOODY RATINGs||Long-Term Deposit Rating||Long-Term Debt Rating||Long-Term Outlook||Short-Term Deposit Rating||Short-Term Debt Rating||Tier 2|
|AIB Group, plc (HoldCo)||Baa2||Stable||Baa3|
|Allied Irish Bank p.l.c. (OpCo)||A2||A2||Stable||Prime -1|
|EBS d.a.c.||A2||Positive||Prime -1|
Latest Moody's reports on AIB:
- Moody's affirms Allied Irish Bank and Group's ratings, outlook changed to stable from positive - May 2020
- Moodys upgrades the senior unsecured ratings of holding company AIB Group to Baa2 and the long-term debt ratings of Allied Irish Banks to A2 – December 2019
- Moodys assigns Ba3 to AIB Group plc to AT1 – October 2019
- Moodys upgrades the senior unsecured ratings of holding company AIB Group to Baa3 and the long-term deposit ratings of Allied Irish Banks to A2 - July 2018
- Moodys commentary on ‘AIB sells a portfolio of nonperforming loans, a credit positive - May 2018
- Moody's changes outlook to positive on all ratings of AIB and assigns Ba2 rating to HoldCo - March 2018
- Moody's maintains positive outlook on Irish banking system - Nov 2016
- Moody's takes rating actions on Irish banks - Sept 2016
- Moody's upgrades AIB banks' deposits and senior unsecured ratings to Baa3 and Ba1 respectively; outlook is positive - Nov 2015
AIB Group plc (‘the parent company’ or ‘the Company’) is a company domiciled in Ireland. AIB Group plc was incorporated on 8 December 2017. The address of the Company’s registered office is Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. AIB Group plc is registered under the company number 594283 under the Companies Act 2014 as a public limited company and is the holding company of the Group.
IMPORTANT: Before entering this site please take time to read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement. By proceeding further you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.