The Payment Files service on iBusiness Banking allows you to upload both domestic and international payments within a single file. There are 2 types of payment file that can be submitted:
- SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) payment files contain euro payments debiting an AIB branch account and paying a beneficiary account within the SEPA zone (including Ireland).
- Multi-Currency (MCY) payment files contain one or more of the following payment types debiting euro branch and/or foreign currency accounts:
- SCT payments debiting a euro branch account, as above
- International payments in any supported currency to most destinations worldwide
- Same day value GBP payments to accounts in the UK, debiting an AIB GBP Current Account (with NSC 238590)
- More straightforward and convenient than administering payments on an individual basis/cheque issuance
- Files are created from your Accounts Payable system and uploaded directly to iBB, which reduces the risk of costly errors associated with manual data entry
- A single file for multi-currency payments to beneficiaries in different countries
- Files can be warehoused for up to 30 days
- Security features include Digipass technology, multiple authorisation options and full audit logs per user
- Payments may be automatically transmitted using Direct File Submission (Host to Host).
Talk To Us
For further information please contact our Cash Management team at firstname.lastname@example.org .