The Payment Files service on iBusiness Banking allows you to upload both domestic and international payments within a single file. There are 2 types of payment file that can be submitted:
1. SEPA Credit Transfer (SCT) payment files contain euro payments debiting an AIB branch account and paying a beneficiary account within the SEPA zone (including Ireland).
2. Multi-Currency (MCY) payment files contain one or more of the following payment types debiting euro branch and/or foreign currency accounts:
SCT payments debiting a euro branch account, as above
International payments in any supported currency to most destinations worldwide
Same day value GBP payments to accounts in the UK, debiting an AIB GBP Current Account (with NSC 238590)
- More straightforward and convenient than administering payments on an individual basis/cheque issuance
- Files are created from your Accounts Payable system and uploaded directly to iBB, which reduces the risk of costly errors associated with manual data entry
- A single file for multi-currency payments to beneficiaries in different countries
- Files can be warehoused for up to 30 days
- Security features include Digipass technology, multiple authorisation options and full audit logs per user
- Payments may be automatically transmitted using Direct File Submission (Host to Host).