|FITCH RATINGs||Long-Term Rating||Long-Term Outlook||Short-Term Rating||Derivative Counterparty Rating|
|AIB Group, plc (HoldCo)||BBB||Negative||F2|
|Allied Irish Bank p.l.c. (OpCo)||BBB+||Negative||F2||BBB+|
|AIB Group (UK) p.l.c.||BBB+||Negative||F2|
Latest Fitch reports on AIB:
- Fitch Affirms AIB Group plc at ‘BBB’; Outlook Negative – October 2020
- Fitch takes actions on large Irish banking groups on Coronavirus uncertainties; affirms AIB ratings and revises outlook to Negative – April 2020
- Fitch upgrades AIB Group plc ‘BBB’ / Stable – October 2019
- Fitch re-affirms AIB Group plc 'BBB-' Positive – November 2018
- Fitch rates AIB Group plc ‘BBB- / Positive’ – March 2018
- Fitch – Irish Banks commentary – March 2018
- Fitch upgrades Allied Irish Bank plc to BBB-; Outlook remains positive – Nov 2017
- Fitch affirms AIlied Irish Bank plc rating; Outlook positive – Dec 2016
- Fitch upgrades Allied Irish Bank plc to BB+; Outlook Positive – Dec 2015
AIB Group plc (‘the parent company’ or ‘the Company’) is a company domiciled in Ireland. AIB Group plc was incorporated on 8 December 2017. The address of the Company’s registered office is Bankcentre, Ballsbridge, Dublin 4, Ireland. AIB Group plc is registered under the company number 594283 under the Companies Act 2014 as a public limited company and is the holding company of the Group.
IMPORTANT: Before entering this site please take time to read our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement. By proceeding further you are deemed to have accepted our Terms and Conditions and Privacy Statement.