We’ve done our homework on the education sector. We respect the fine balance it strikes between reduced state funding and an inherent vocation to support the well-educated young people who will lead our economic recovery.
In every university and many of Ireland’s higher education institutions we have relationships that span from on-campus branches to capital development projects and student accommodation.
Why choose AIB?
It’s a partnership
With customers spanning every sector of the economy and our long established track record of supporting businesses to meet their growth plans, we're a bank with a reputation for strategic partnership.
We know that, like the markets you operate in, banking is a competitive global market place. So we work hard to turn business relationships into unique partnerships that add up to that extra value that makes the difference for you.
You want a partner who brings to the table a deep understanding of your business and your sectors. We have a relationship team that has years of experience of your industry and who invests the time to truly understand your business.
Meet your relationship manager
Take the time to talk with us and you’ll find we’ve years of experience of supporting business in your sector.
You’ll get a sense that you’ve met someone who knows what they are talking about. Someone with an understanding of your business that you can rely on. Straight-talking and meaningful, it will become a partnership focused on building long term relationships.
You’ll see the service we offer, the products, the knowledge and experience of your markets, supported by a banking network throughout Ireland and the UK.
Meet your relationship manager; welcome to a partnership.
Some of the customers we've partnered with
Refinancing, expanding your business, adding new campus capacity, new facilities or student accommodation, working capital, cash management, asset finance, staff services, industry/market insight – our Education team is ready to help.
- Leading finance partner to universities and Institutes of Technologies.
- Dedicated expertise in arranging, underwriting and delivering funding solutions on a syndicated and bi-lateral basis.
- Capex and expansion funding available.
- Understanding of complex tax structures prevalent in market and ability to refinance these structures.
- Full suite of banking services to support your day to day business and staff requirements.
On Site Presence
- Providing full on campus services to our partners.
- Cash management and student loans expertise
The benefits of being an AIB customer
- As a trusted Corporate Banking partner in the Education industry, we offer key industry insight and can add value to your business.
- We have been the lead bank on a considerable number of high profile funding solutions within the industry and our access, commitment and solution focus is highly regarded by our key customers.
As a customer of our Education team, you will benefit from a dedicated and experienced relationship team that will work closely with you to support, add value and help your business realise its aspirations.
- Working closely with Education providers and industry groups across the sector for over twenty years, our dedicated team can offer unrivalled expertise.
- As a partner, we commit to delivering excellence and sharing our key learnings from market activity.
Practical Financing Solutions
From working capital to larger structured funding solutions, refinancing, arranging, syndicating, through to day to day banking services for both business and your staff, we have a wide range of solutions that can aid the efficient financial management of your business.