Terms & Conditions
10 Sep 2021
1. To be eligible to enter the competition, each entrant must:
a) Be over 18 years of age.
b) Be resident in the Republic of Ireland or Northern Ireland.
2. To enter the giveaway each entrant must:
a) Solve a series of clues posted on AIB’s Instagram and Twitter account on Saturday 11th September 2021 from 10am until 2pm.
b) Find the AIB Brand ambassador, who will be somewhere around Co. Dublin on Saturday the 11th of September 2021.
c) Once the brand ambassador is found the entrant must say: “Playtime Is Over, The Final IS ON”
d) Be available to collect the tickets from the designated meeting point in Drumcondra, Dublin 3.
3. The giveaway will be live on Saturday 11th September 2021 from 10am until 2pm.
4. The prize is one pair of tickets to the All-Ireland Football Final between Mayo and Tyrone on 11th September 2021 at 5pm.
5. You can enter the giveaway from Saturday 11th September 2021 at 10am, until Saturday 11th September 2021 at 2pm. After this date and time no further entries to the giveaway will be permitted.
6. Closing date for receipt of entries is Saturday 11th September 2021 at 2pm.
7. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize by Saturday 11th September 2021 by 3.00pm, Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
8. Only one entry permitted per person.
9. A panel of judges from AIB will be available to select the winners based on a first entry received basis, of all entrants who have completed points 2.a, 2.b 2.c & 2.d (above) within the specified time period as stated in point 3. The decision of the judging panel is final and binding on entrants.
10. Directors, officers, employees, contractors or agents of Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and its subsidiaries, affiliates (together referred to as “AIB”) or advertising or promotional agencies and members of their immediate families are not eligible to participate.
11. Entry into the giveaway will be deemed to be full and unconditional acceptance of these terms and conditions by the entrant.
12. Alternatives, cash or otherwise will not be offered.
13. The prizes are non-transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserve the right to withdraw or terminate the competition or substitute any prize with another without prior notice
14. Any complaints regarding defective goods or services won as prizes must be referred to:
15. The information provided by you to Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c for the purpose of contacting the winner will be held and used solely for the purpose of this giveaway and will not be retained after the giveaway.
16. Notwithstanding that the winner has been declared, if Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. discovers before the distribution of the prize that for any reason under these terms and conditions the winner should have been ineligible to enter the giveaway or if the entry should have been declared invalid, Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. reserves the right to determine that the winner is disqualified.
17. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. may not be held liable for any breakdowns, accidents, faults or technical complications in relation to this competition. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. does not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to delays or malfunctions of the Internet; misdirected entries; any problems, delays or technical malfunctions of any telephone, broadband or other network or of lines, computer online systems, servers, computers, or other equipment or software; failure of any entry to be received; or any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer, other equipment or software resulting from participation in the giveaway.
18. This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter.
19. By entering this giveaway, each entrant agrees to release Facebook.com, Instagram.com and Twitter.com from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind, either directly or indirectly related to or arising from the competition or from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize.
20. To the fullest extent permitted by law, AIB takes no responsibility for any/all liabilities howsoever arising in relation to this promotion including without limitation any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from this giveaway or for any loss or damage howsoever arising.
21. Winners may not sell their tickets and acceptance of tickets constitutes acceptance of GAA Ground Regulations and GAA Ticket rules. Full details available on www.gaa.ie.
22. The competition does not cover costs such as food, phone charges, travel, accommodation & parking for the All-Ireland Football Final on Saturday 11th of September 2021.
23. The competitions and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of Ireland and any entrant submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts with respect to any dispute out of or in connection with these competitions.
24. The promoter is Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. registered in Ireland. Registered no. 24173.