The SBCI Agirculture Cashflow Support Loan scheme is closed to new applications.
- Flexible products with longer maturity and capital repayment options, subject to credit approval
- Lower cost funding to financial institutions, the benefit of which is passed on to SMEs.
- To meet working capital finance needs for terms between one and six years
- To replenish cashflow where capital expenditure was previously funded using cash, a current account or an existing working capital facility, such as an overdraft / credit line
- To refinance existing farm creditors (e.g. merchant credit) or a portion of existing working capital finance.
- New investments in fixed assets and future capital expenditure
- Refinance of existing term finance e.g. term loan, lease and hire purchase
- To replenish cashflow where capital expenditure was previously funded using cash, a current account or an existing working capital facility after 31st December 2016
SBCI Agriculture Cashflow Support Loan at a glance
- Interest rate of 2.95% per annum, fixed for the term of the loan
- Loan terms from 1 to 6 years
- Loans available to fund working capital
- Loans are available up to a maximum of €150,000 per farm operation
- No security will be required for these loans
- An interest only repayment option may be available at the start of a loan, subject to normal lending criteria
We're here to help
Eligible SMEs will receive a confirmation letter from the SBCI with a Customer Eligibility Code (which is valid for 6 months).
Contact your Relationship Manager or call our Direct Business Advisors on 0818 478 833, Mon-Fri 9am-5pm with your Customer Eligibility Code to begin your loan application.
Important / Regulatory Information
WARNING: The entire amount you have borrowed will still be outstanding at the end of the interest-only period.
WARNING: You may have to pay charges if you repay early, in full or in part, a fixed-rate credit facility.