Is your business generating excess funds that you want to work for you in the long term? Or do you want to build up a fund for business growth plans and projects coming down the road. AIB life 360 Invest offers your business access to a range of great funds, managed by Irish Life Investment Managers.
AIB life 360 Invest gets your business into the habit of putting money by. Consistent investment reduces risk levels and means you don't have to spend time deciding when to invest.
360 Invest can help your business invest in a flexible way, with the aim of growing the value of your savings.
There’s two ways you can add money to your policy:
- Single Contribution: Pay a lump sum when you first start the policy or further down the line, or
- Regular Contribution: Pay a regular amount from the start, or start it later down the line
You’re free to mix both approaches. With 360 Invest, you have the flexibility to decide when and how much you add into your policy.
Track your investment online
You aren't locked into a specific investment if you change your mind. Keep track of your investment online, and switch your money for free at any time.
Work with a team you can trust. AIB life is a partnership between AIB and Great-West Lifeco to provide protection, retirement, and investment solutions through AIB’s Financial Advice service. AIB life work with Irish Life Investment Managers to offer you a range of investment funds. Your money is invested in real assets that aim to return ahead of inflation.
AIB life 360 Invest at a glance
- A range of professionally managed funds
- Track your investment online
- In partnership with AIB life
- Flexible payments
- Reduced risk for your business
- Customers may be penalised for withdrawing funds within the first 5 years
AIB life 360 Invest might suit if your business:
- Want to invest for at least five years
- Don’t make regular withdrawals
- Don’t need to protect money and are aware of the risk of getting back less than you put in
|WARNING: If you invest in this product you may lose some or all of the money you invest.
|WARNING: The value of your investment may go down as well as up.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is tied to AIB life for life and pensions business. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Saol Assurance d.a.c., trading as AIB life is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. has a 50% holding in Saol Assurance d.a.c.