Supporting your business
Save on fees
When you open our Business Start-up Current Account, for the first two years we'll waive Account Maintenance and Transactions* Fees, excluding cash handling fees. Cash handling fees up to a maximum discount of €100 per fee quarter.
Online banking makes it easier for you to manage your business accounts.
Depending on what you need, you can choose from:
- Phone and Internet Banking - Secure basic transactions with no registration or subscription charges
- iBusiness Banking (iBB) – Designed for business customers who need more from online banking
Find out whether Internet Banking or iBB is best for your business. Answer four simple questions and we will then suggest the best online banking solution for your needs with our AIB Selector Tool.
Offer your customers a convenient and safe way to pay for goods and services. Whether you want to accept card payments in-store, online, over the phone, or on the go. Click here to Discover AIB Merchant Services.
Start-up current account
Develop your business with help from your current account.
- Two years of waived Account Maintenance and Transactions* Fees, excluding cash handling fees
- €100 off quarterly cash handling fee
- Bank online, in branch and with cards
- Get detailed monthly statements
Business debit card
Pay business costs the easy way.
- Take out up to €600 cash a day from an ATM
- Money leaves your account in real time
- Get up to 10 cards per company
Fees and charges
*Maintenance and transaction fees are as described under the heading Account Fees at (A. Account Maintenance Fees and B. Account Transaction Fees) in the Business Fees and Charges Booklet.
The offer is available to Business Start-up customers who apply for our Business Start-up Current Account Fee Offer at account opening by ticking the relevant box on the Business Account opening form. At the end of the offer period, the Bank’s standard fees and charges will apply to the account.
The offer does not include the waiving of any charges such as Service charges, International Payments charges, Government charges and stamp duty.