Branch banking for Business
We have over 170 branches across the country, so if you want to open an account, seek financial advice or carry out your banking business, we have someone you can talk to.
Meet our expert advisors
We have expert advisors who will be happy to meet with you and provide you with advice on:
- Account Opening
- Savings Options
- Managing your borrowings
Our Branch staff can also put you in touch with a range of local Specialists if you have more specific financial needs.
Beat the queues with our automated banking solutions
Self-service cash and cheque lodgement
Use our in-branch self-service machines to bank quickly and securely with no forms or dockets.
Lodge cash and cheques* with an AIB Debit Card and PIN / Business lodgement card (from November 2012). The machine records your lodgements, adding up the total amount and gives you a receipt, if required.
Lodge cash to an AIB credit card account using an AIB credit card.
* Separate charges are applied to each cash and cheque lodgement carried out.
- View account balances, recent transactions and pay bills*.
- Print recent transactions
- Transfer money from your own account to other domestic and international bank accounts* in almost any currency*.
- Set up, amend or cancel standing orders to your own or other bank accounts*.
- View recent payment logs.
The Kiosk can be accessed during branch opening hours. You must have an AIB Debit Card and PIN.
Domestic transaction cut-off time is the branch closing time. Internet banking cut-off times apply for International payments.
*Transaction Limits apply. Standard fees and charges will apply for all payment transactions completed on AIB Banking.
Use your ATM for more
With balance enquiries, mobile top ups, PIN change and statement ordering services available, an ATM offers convenience and quick service. All you need is your Debit Card and PIN.