Supporting young farmers
Starting a career in farming can be challenging. You need a bank that understands your ambition and business.
The package is open to young farmers between 18 and 40. Whether you're purchasing or inheriting a farm, starting your own farming business, or entering into a farming partnership.
Save on fees
To help your farm get up and running, the first two years of your account are free from maintenance and transaction* fees. You also get up to €100 off quarterly cash handling fees.
Online banking makes it easier for you to manage your business accounts. Depending on what you need, you can choose from:
- Phone and Internet Banking - Secure basic transactions with no registration or subscription charges
- iBusiness Banking (iBB) – Designed for business customers who need more from online banking
Find out whether Internet Banking or iBB is best for your business. Answer four simple questions and we will then suggest the best online banking solution for your needs with our AIB Selector Tool.
Young farmer current account
Develop your farming business with help from your current account.
- Two years of waived Account Maintenance and Transactions* Fees, excluding cash handling fees
- €100 off quarterly cash handling fee
- Bank online, in branch and with cards
- Get detailed monthly statement
Fees and charges
*Maintenance and transaction fees are as described under the heading Account Fees at (A. Account Maintenance Fees and B. Account Transaction Fees) in the Business Fees and Charges Booklet.
The offer is available to Young Farmer customers who apply for our Young Farmer Current Account Fee Offer at account opening by ticking the relevant box on the Business Account opening form. At the end of the offer period, the Bank’s standard fees and charges will apply to the account.
The offer does not include the waiving of any charges such as Service charges, International Payments charges, Government charges and stamp duty.