How might you and your family cope financially, if you or your spouse became seriously ill or were totally and permanently disabled?
Specified illness cover will help you with expenses such as:
- Pay off your mortgage or loans
- Pay for travel and accommodation when attending treatment
- Maintain your quality of life, with dignity and pride
- Make car or home alterations
- Pay medical expenses and hospice care
- Specified Illness cover provides a lump-sum cash payment for you on diagnosis of one of over 38 conditions.
To make a claim the claimant must survive for at least 14 days after having surgery or being diagnosed as having one of the illnesses. This is longer for certain illnesses. Please see brochure for full details.
Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. is tied to Irish Life Assurance plc, for life and pensions business. Allied Irish Banks, p.l.c. and Irish Life Assurance plc are regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland