Register for AIB Phone & Internet Banking
In 3 easy steps
Complete the registration form online.
Print the completed form and have it signed by the appropriate people.
Return the completed form (Pages 1-6) to the address on the form.
Existing iBB Customers - What You Need To Know
- You can continue to use both iBB as well as Internet Banking. Some features on iBB are not available on Internet Banking.
- If you no longer wish to use iBB you must submit an iBB withdrawal form.
- Please ensure you are familiar with and understand the features of Internet Banking before submitting the iBB Withdrawal form.
- You will continue to be charged for iBB until you submit an iBB withdrawal form and it is processed by us.
- If you wish to use the Service to make payments to payees you have set-up on iBB, you will need to set them up separately on Internet Banking.
When using AIB Phone & Internet Banking
- The Company must have a signing instruction of ‘any one to sign’ on each account, before any type of payment can be made from that account using the Service.
- The Company must have an AIB Business Debit Card and AIB Card Reader to fully avail of the features of the Service, including certain payment related services.
- An AIB Business Debit Card can be used to complete purchases or cash withdrawals on the account linked to that AIB Business Debit Card only.
- A Nominated User with an AIB Business Debit Card will be able to access and transact on other Company accounts.
- The Nominated User is the only person in the business who can access internet banking or authorise payments through the Service.
- Payment templates to pay up to ten payees in one process can be created. (Note: AIB Phone & Internet Banking does not have payments files functionality.)
- Certain Company accounts may be view-only.
Call us on 0818 274 020 and we'll be happy to answer any questions.