Easy bulk payments
Your business can pay wages, expenses or suppliers in the 27 participating EU member states plus additional territories easily. You can also pay utility bills for any property in the SEPA zone from your Irish account. All you need is:
- The IBAN of the account you want to credit
- A SEPA compatible Credit Transfer file *See file specification for more details
Pick from a range of online software options to create your files.*
Payments can be made in a single business day. Simply authorise your SEPA credit transfer file by 4pm on the day you want your account to be debited using your iBB account, and your transfer will go through with credit value to your customers for the next day.
Wide range of locations
You can credit an account in any of the 27 participating EU member states plus additional territories. All transactions happen in euro, even if one of the accounts is in a different currency.
We also support direct debit payments in the SEPA zone.
SEPA credit transfer payment at a glance
- Make bulk payments in 27 EU member states
- All your payments are made in euro
- Pay wages, expenses or utility bills
Who can apply
Any iBB customer can apply to submit SEPA Credit Transfer Files.
How to apply
You can simply complete the form below and return to your Relationship Manager to get started.
Payment Files Credit Transfers – Application and Amendment Form
*You'll need to use online software to create your Credit Transfer file. Services vary across providers so it's important to find the best fit for your business.
See below for lists of available software providers but bear in mind that this list is not exhaustive.
- SEPA Credit Transfer Customer Welcome Pack
- Payment Files Credit Transfers - Application and Amendment Form
- SEPA Credit Transfers XML File Specification
- Multi-Currency XML File Specification
- Payment Timings - Credit Transfer Flow
- Autorec File Specification
- SEPA Payment Files Timelines for SEPA payments