We have partnered with the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI) to bring you loans under the Growth and Sustainability Loan Scheme (GSLS).
This Scheme, which benefits from a guarantee from the European Investment Bank Group (EIB) and support from the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment (DETE) and the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine (DAFM), is operated by the SBCI. There are more details on the SBCI Website.
- A variable rate loan.
- Supporting SMEs with long-term finance to invest in the climate action and environmental sustainability or the growth and resilience of their business.
- Loan terms from seven years up to ten years.
- Amounts of €25,000 up to €3,000,000 are available.
- No security required on loans up to €500,000; loans above €500,000 may be secured.
- Loans are available up to 30 June 2026 or until the scheme has been fully subscribed.
The Scheme at a glance
- Variable interest rate
- Loan amounts from €25,000 - €3,000,000
- Terms from seven years up to ten years
- Unsecured loans up to €500,000
We're here to help
|WARNING: The cost of your repayments may increase
Important / Regulatory Information
Lending Criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Security may be required.