1. Log in to AIB Internet Banking
2. Click on Services & Settings
3. Select Cheques (Alternatively you can select your account in Accounts, click on the Account Management button and select Cheques).
4. Click on Search / Stop a Cheque and follow the instructions to complete your request.
- If a cheque(s) has debited your account, it cannot be cancelled
- You will not be able to remove a stop on an individual cheque which had originally been stopped as part of a Multiple Cheques Stop.
- You will need your AIB Card Reader to confirm your request to remove a stop from a cheque(s).