What will you accept instead, if I don’t have a Form 11?


If you file your tax returns to the Revenue in paper instead of online through ROS, Revenue will not give you an acknowledged Form 11. They will just give you a Notice of Assessment. We will accept this if it shows a nil or credit balance. Here is how to find this on the Notice of Assessment document:



Back to Mortgages FAQ's

Existing Mortgage Customers

New Mortgage Customers