When you use some of our services, we use your email address and registration number in the background to make sure it’s you. We call this a digital profile.
This makes it more simple and secure to use our AIB Mobile app and AIB Phone and Internet Banking or to shop online with one of our cards.
The easiest way to do this is to register for our AIB Mobile app. That way we will have the information we need in the background to make sure it’s you using the card. Click here for more information.
If you don’t have the AIB Mobile app or use Phone & Internet Banking and you want to use one of our cards online, then you need to create a digital profile.
To create a digital profile for shopping online you will need to
- Register your email address and mobile number.
- Add your card to create your password for shopping online.
Benefits to you
- Secure access to AIB services 365 days a year
- Easy to use
- One unique profile to access your AIB services
- AIB Phone and Internet Banking
- Set up or reset your password for using your card for online purchases
- AIB Authenticator App – for business cardholders to confirm their online purchases