Your phone is never far away and with AIB Mobile neither is your bank.
Get your AIB App
To use AIB Mobile Banking, you'll need to be registered for AIB Phone & Internet Banking. Access a range of digital banking features from AIB in the palm of your hand. Download the app to make managing your money a simple part of life. Here's some features we'd like to tell you about:
Lose Card? Freeze Card
- You've searched everywhere, checked your pockets, couch, car and rang the restaurant. Still, you can't find your card.
- It's a worrying time, which is why AIB is making it easier than ever to freeze a lost card in the AIB Mobile App.
Find Card? Unfreeze Card.
- In just a few taps, you can freeze your card, giving you peace of mind that your money is safe and more time to find your card.
- If after turning the house inside out, you still can't find it, you can cancel it and order a new card in the app.
Don’t recognise a transaction?
- Just tap it. You’ll then see the time, date, and type of the transaction. Really helpful if you can’t remember what that purchase was.
- This information is currently not available for credit cards.
- Find out more here.
- Owe someone money and keep forgetting to pay them.
- No drama. Get it done in your AIB App.
- Make payments on the app for up to €1000 without a card reader.
Access a range of payment options^
- Instantly transfer between your own accounts
- Transfer to other Irish accounts
- Pay existing bills*
Need an account? Open one
- Want to open a new AIB account?
- If you’re a new AIB Customer between the ages of 16 and 65, live in the Republic of Ireland and have a valid EEA passport you can an open an AIB account in your own time via the AIB App.
- Find out more here.
Your most used features:
- Quick balance, view up to two balances without logging in
- Manage your Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Top up any prepaid mobile phone
- View up to 7 years of statements or order a recent one<
- Open an Online Saver. The secure, flexible and convenient way to save regularly online
- Travel Insurance for you and your partner
- Personalise your accounts with a name and icon of your choice
*Credit cards can be added to your online profile on the mobile app. Login to the Mobile app. Go to Services and tap Account Management. Tap on Add or hide an account. You will need to enter the 16 digit card number.
AIB Mobile Banking is available 20 hours a day, subject to our Terms and Conditions.
Need some help?
- View our Mobile Banking Frequently Asked Questions here
- For more other queries on services provided by AIB, visit our Help Centre here
- If you’d like to talk to a member of the team, simply call us on 0818 724 724. Our lines are open Monday to Sunday, 09:00 to 17:00 or drop into any AIB Branch
- For information of specific current security threats to our Internet and Mobile Banking customers and alerts that you should be aware of, visit our Security Centre