To make payments using a Payment Template:
1. Select the 'Pay & Transfer' menu and then select ‘Payment Templates’
2. From the list of Payment Templates displayed on the screen, choose which Payment Template you would like to use to pay, and click the ‘Make a Payment’ link beside the template
3. Enter an amount to transfer to each payee. You may also, if you wish, edit the message to appear on the receiver(s) statements(s), and the message(s) to appear on your statement on this screen. You should then click 'next'
4. Enter the requested random digit from your PAC and click 'confirm'
5. The confirmation screen will display details of your payments. Where any payments have been unsuccessful, for example due to insufficient funds, this screen will indicate which payments have been processed and which have failed.
Note: If you do not wish to transfer money to a payee, you may leave an amount of 0.00 in the amount field of that payee.
An individual debit per payee on your payment template will show on your statement.