Fraud Text Alerts
To help prevent fraud we send you a text message if we need you to confirm a card transaction. We ask you to reply with `1’ if the transaction was yours, or `9’ if you do not recognise it.
When replying to this message you are confirming that the card transaction was made by you. You should always check your receipt or go back to the shopping site to check that your transaction was completed successfully.
Text Scam Alert
- NEVER disclose your Registration Number or Personal Access Code (PAC) or card information after clicking a link on a text.
- NEVER generate codes from
your AIB Card Reader when they are requested by a text message or on receipt of
an unexpected call.
- NEVER divulge your One Time
Passcode (OTP) for Card transactions.
- NEVER move your funds to a
- REMEMBER we are not making
house calls to collect your cards.