You will need an AIB Card Reader or Code Card to change your address on AIB Internet Banking. To change your address, simply follow the steps below:
1. Log in to AIB Internet Banking
2. Select ‘My Details’ within the ‘Services & Settings’ menu.
3. Ensure that your contact details are up to date
- Please note we will use your mobile number to confirm to you that your address change has been completed
4. Select that you would like to change your address
5. Select your country of residence from the dropdown
6. Start typing your address into the search bar and select the appropriate address
7. If you cannot find your address or would like to edit the address you have selected, follow the on screen instructions to manually enter your address
8. You will be presented with all the accounts that you hold with AIB that your address will be changed for. Select ‘next’ to proceed
9. If you have accounts that can be added to your Internet Banking profile, you can do so at this point. To proceed, select ‘next’
10. Check the details displayed on screen are correct, and submit your request by clicking ‘next’
11. Enter the requested code from your AIB Card Reader or Code Card, and click ‘confirm’
12. You will be presented with confirmation that your request has been submitted for processing
If you have provided us with a valid mobile number, you will receive an acknowledgement SMS within 30 minutes of submission.
Once the address change has been completed you will receive a confirmation message in your online banking ‘My Messages’ inbox.