Secure Shopping Online Q&As
Technical Help FAQ
Can't log in?
Are you getting an IB02 error message when logging into Internet Banking?
If you are unable to access the AIB Internet Banking service.
Are you getting a message about the Security Certificate when accessing online banking through Google Chrome?
AIB Websites are designed to give you the best possible user experience and Internet Banking has been designed to work on a range of popular browsers and operating systems listed below.
Chrome (latest version)
Firefox (latest version)
IOS 11 or later
Android 8.0 or later
How to update your operating system (OS) - Android
- Make sure your device is connected to Wi-Fi.
- Open Settings.
- Select About Phone.
- Tap Check for Updates. If an update is available, an Update button will appear. Tap it.
- Install. Depending on the OS, you'll see Install Now, Reboot and install, or Install System Software. Tap it.
How to update your operating system (OS) - iOS
- Open Settings
- Tap General.
- Tap Software Update. It's at the top of the menu.
- Tap Download and Install or Install Now.
To enjoy the best experience on AIB Internet Banking, Java Script should be enabled on your browser.
AIB strongly recommends that your browser is enabled to support:
128 bit encryption
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) 2
AIB recommends that customers view AIB Internet Banking with a screen resolution of 1024 x 768, or higher, with 16 bits colour depth, although a screen resolution of 800 x 600 will work.