1. Log in to AIB Mobile Banking.
2. Go to the Pay & Transfer menu.
3. Select the option to suit your request:
To another RoI account - these are accounts you set up previously using Internet or Tablet Banking, or by one of Customer Service Advisors in Phone Banking.
Between My Accounts
4. Follow the instructions to complete your request.
One Off Payment
If this is your first time to use the mobile app to make this type of transfer, you will need to enrol your mobile phone.
To complete enrolment you will need three items:
1. Mobile Number
2. A Debit Card
3. Valid Date of Birth on file
Follow the instructions on screen to complete set up. You will be sent an SMS with a code which you will need to enter and will be asked for the above security information. Once enrolment is completed you will not need to complete this again unless you change your mobile phone or delete the mobile app.
You will have the option to complete a one off payment to someone new through the To another RoI account option. There are some security features for this payment type:
- The IBAN must be Irish i.e. it starts with IE
- €1,000 is the daily limit - you can make as many payments as you like, up to the daily limit.
- The IBAN won't be saved for future use