At AIB, we believe that good business and environmental responsibility go hand in hand.
We have an established track record in relation to the promotion of environmentally friendly initiatives, as well as promoting environmental responsibility and awareness among customers and staff.
As part of our ongoing commitment to support environmentally friendly initiatives, you can apply for loan or asset finance if you are undertaking any project that is deemed to have a positive impact on the environment.
Loan and/or asset finance can be provided to personal customers who are undertaking the following Environmental Improvement Projects including:
1. Purchasing any new car included in Motor Tax Band A or B for CO2 emissions.
2. Purchasing any non petrol/non diesel car e.g. hybrid, flexi-fuel, bio engine, electric power, etc.
3. Improving the energy rating of a house e.g. replacement heating system, windows and doors, attic/roof insulation, etc.
4. Switching to renewable energy sources e.g. solar panels, woodchip burners, biomass fuel, etc.
5. Any project undertaken that qualifies for SEI grant schemes or incentives. For more information, log onto www.sei.ie
While this is not an exhaustive list, we will continue to review this list in line with environmental developments on an ongoing basis.
Whatever your idea is, if it’s good for the environment and benefits your home or business we are happy to discuss your proposal with you.
For more information, ask at any AIB branch or call 1890 724 724 (Lines open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm and Saturday 9am-6pm)