AIB Support for Environmental Improvements
At AIB, we believe that good business and environmental responsibility go hand in hand.
We have an established track record in relation to the promotion of environmentally friendly initiatives, as well as promoting environmental responsibility and awareness among customers and staff.
As part of our ongoing commitment to support environmentally friendly initiatives, you can apply for loan or asset finance if you are undertaking any project that is deemed to have a positive impact on the environment.
Loan and/or asset finance can be provided to personal customers who are undertaking the following Environmental Improvement Projects including:
1. Purchasing any new car included in Motor Tax Band A or B for CO2 emissions.
2. Purchasing any non petrol/non diesel car e.g. hybrid, flexi-fuel, bio engine, electric power, etc.
3. Improving the energy rating of a house e.g. replacement heating system, windows and doors, attic/roof insulation, etc.
4. Switching to renewable energy sources e.g. solar panels, woodchip burners, biomass fuel, etc.
5. Any project undertaken that qualifies for SEI grant schemes or incentives. For more information, log onto www.sei.ie
While this is not an exhaustive list, we will continue to review this list in line with environmental developments on an ongoing basis.
Whatever your idea is, if it’s good for the environment and benefits your home or business we are happy to discuss your proposal with you.
For more information, ask at any AIB branch or call 1890 724 724 (Lines open Monday to Friday 8am-9pm and Saturday 9am-6pm)
Loan / Asset Finance
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Security may be required.
A Documentation fee of €63.49 applies to Loan and Hire Purchase. For Leasing, this Documentation fee also applies and is subject to V.A.T. at the applicable rate. This fee will be charged with the first repayment. In the case of Hire Purchase there is a purchase fee of €12.70 payable on completion.
Warning: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed-rate loan early.
Warning: If you do not meet the repayments on your loan, your account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating, which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Warning: Where Hire Purchase is availed of: You will not own these goods until the final payment is made.