Ireland’s Lowest APR Credit Card
No matter how well you manage your money, sometimes things come along that just can't wait until the end of the month. A credit card can be a very useful financial tool, giving you the freedom and peace of mind to do what you need to do, when you need to do it.
The AIB Click Credit Card puts you in control, giving you the flexibility to pay for those unexpected purchases. It also has the lowest APR in Ireland*.
The APR (annual percentage rate) is the rate you are charged when you use your credit card to pay for goods or services. APR is an annualised rate taking into account all of the costs including interest and any other regular charges.
When you’re choosing a Credit Card choose AIB Click, the credit card that makes your hard earned money go further.
If you would like to apply for a credit card and your salary hasn’t been paid into your AIB account for the last four months, you can contact our team on 0818 724 725 (9.00-17.00 Monday to Friday). You will need to provide the following documents:
- Last three months of your bank statements for the account that you use for your salary
- Your last 3 payslips
- A document to verify your PPSN (payslip or letter from the government that shows your PPSN)
Note: If you currently hold a credit card with another institution, we also need credit card statements for the last 3 months.
Documents you will need to provide
AIB Click Visa Card
Features & Benefits:
How to Apply?
Existing AIB Customers can:
Click the button below to apply through AIB Internet Banking.
If you already have an AIB Credit Card and you are looking to change it to another one of our credit card products, please call us at 0818 724 725.
Need help? You can…
Call us on 0818 724 725 or +353 17712424 (Outside Ireland) (lines are open Monday to Friday 9am – 5pm)
Drop into your local branch.
AIB CLICK Credit Card Downloads
- AIB strongly recommends that before purchasing this product you review the Fees, Charges and Important Information below. It's important that you understand the fees and charges and the terms and conditions before taking out your new credit card. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us and we will talk you through it.
- Fees, Charges and Important Information
- AIB Personal Credit Card Terms and Conditions
Help and Guidance
AIB may have other products that are appropriate for your needs, please view our Product Finder for more information.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Government stamp duty of €30 is charged annually per credit card account.
Source* Competition and Consumer Protection Commission Credit Card Comparisons, correct as at 24th August 2020.