The convenient and safe way to access money while abroad
It’s never been easier to manage your money when you’re abroad. You can travel light, knowing you can access your cash from locations across the globe.
You can use the links below to find an ATM machine nearest to where you are travelling:
Our Customer Service Representatives are here to assist you. Simply call us at + 353 1 668 5500. It’s a good idea to key this number into your mobile phone before you go. (If you forget, it’s also written on the back of your card.)
AIB Top Travel Tips
AIB Top Travel Tips:
- Bring a range of payment methods: credit card, debit card and cash.
- Bring enough local currency for your immediate spending needs – e.g. taxis, public transport, tips, food. Make sure to order your foreign currency notes at least ten days in advance from your local AIB branch.
- Memorise your PIN for your cards. Do Not write it down on a piece of paper.
- Check the expiry date on your cards and your passport!
- If your AIB Credit Card is lost or stolen please call us immediately on + 353 1 668 5500 available 24 hours a day.
Always shield your PIN when you are using an ATM or Point of Sale terminal.
- Don’t keep your cards, money and passport together in case you lose them or they are stolen.
- Please be aware that if your PIN combination is made up of your date of birth in any format we would recommend that you change this to a random combination. The fraudsters who carry out thefts of credit cards are highly skilled at discovering PINs from details contained in wallets or handbags.
- When paying for goods and services keep your card in view.
- Remember, if you need to contact us, simply call (+ 353 1 668 5500).
Have a safe trip.