Using the Fitbit App on iOS, Android or Windows, complete the following steps to add your AIB card to Fitbit Pay:
1) Open the Fitbit Pay app on your iPhone, Android or Windows phone to enter your card information in the Fitbit Pay wallet. Locate this wallet by tapping the picture of your device in the top left corner of the screen.
2) Open the wallet. Fitbit security will require you to enter your PIN/fingerprint in order to access the wallet. You can then add a card by selecting the ‘+’ symbol in the top left hand corner. Do this by entering card number, expiry date and CVC, press NEXT and then follow the on-screen instructions.
3) Read and confirm if you are happy to accept the Digital Wallet Terms and Conditions.
4) Complete the following verification steps. Once this is complete and the bank confirms the card it appears in your wallet.
i. If your mobile number is registered with AIB you will be prompted to verify using a One-Time Passcode sent by text message. You then enter this Passcode into the Fitbit Wallet to verify the card and add it to your device.
ii. If you’re mobile number is NOT registered with AIB you will be prompted to verify by calling our Customer Support team. You will receive a push notification on your phone when the Customer Support team have verified your card.
5) Sync and Complete. The app syncs to your Fitbit Ionic, Versa or Charge 3 (Only available on special editions) device and the card is now displayed on-screen on your wrist and ready to use. AIB will send you a confirmation SMS after the card has been successfully added to your device.