What kind of Insurance do I need to take out with a mortgage?


Life Assurance and Home Building Insurance

These are the 2 main insurances that you need to have in place before you can draw down your mortgage. Any insurance provider can provide the necessary insurance cover, but we’re happy to provide a quote – just ask your AIB Mortgage advisor.

Back to Mortgages FAQ's

Existing Mortgage Customers

New Mortgage Customers