If you aren’t receiving notifications, first check that notifications are enabled for the AIB Mobile app.
Then try some of our troubleshooting suggestions, depending on your smartphone:
- Do-Not-Disturb mode and Power-Save mode are not activated.
- Successfully connected to the internet & or sufficient data.
- OnePlus: select battery optimization then the AIB Mobile app and then don't optimize.
If you have a Huawei or Xiaomi device and are not receiving the notification, go to your phone settings and then select advanced settings and Battery settings. Then set AIB Mobile as a protected app. (Differs on each operating system)
- Go to Settings -> Advanced settings -> Battery manager -> Protected apps, then find the app you want to see notifications from (AIB app), and protect it.
- Go to Settings -> Apps -> advanced -> Ignore battery optimizations, then find the app (AIB) and ignore it. Don't be tricked by the misleading wording, "ignoring" the app actually means to let it run, because you're telling the battery optimization function to "ignore" that app.